Media personality and business woman, Amanda du-Pont has announced the launch of her new business venture, a South African produced skincare range called lelive, made of 95% natural ingredients.
Pronounced leh-lee-veh, the skincare range is vegan, cruelty-free and dermatologist-approved, and is designed to be inclusive of all skin types and genders. lelive’s name was inspired by Amanda’s unofficial swazi name meaning ‘of the nation or world’.
“In the development of this range, we worked hard to produce a product that is top-quality at an affordable price － because everyone deserves to have great skin. We were looking for a brand and product that was clean, simple and effective, whilst staying true to what makes Africa truly unique,” says du-Pont, lelive CEO.
du-Pont enlisted the help of her substantial following on social media in 2020 during the development of the product, “I invited feedback from South Africans of all backgrounds on everything to do with the range, from the packaging to what type of ingredients they would like to see in the products,” says du-Pont.
All ingredients for the lelive range are locally sourced and sustainably packaged with recyclable aluminium. The full range consists of:
- Cleaner Colada: Coconut and pineapple African Oil Cleanser
- Jelly Splash: Rooibos and Aloe Jelly Cleanser
- All Glow’d Up: Vitamin C, Tumeric and HA Brightening serum
- SOS: Peach and Aloe AHA/BHA Exfoliator
- Creme de la cream: African Mahogany Everyday Moisturiser
- The du-Pont: Shea Butter Lush Moisturizer
- All The Shade: Marula Tinted Spf 30 Moisturiser
The range is available to purchase as www.leliveafrica.com or via Superbalist. Prices range from R259 to R329.