Just like with any festive holiday, part of what people look forward to most is having a great time with the family. And during these special times, the homes always tend get an EGG-stra boost when it comes to decorations.
Cadbury always comes through for fans during this time of the year, and without fail, this year they have some fun Easter décor ideas that will make the occasion even more fun-filled and festive.
Here is how you can decorate your home to look EGG-stra fresh this Easter:
- Fill a tray with moss and votive candles. Finish the display with a bunny figure (or chocolate bunny), candies, and decorated Easter eggs.
- Get your house ready by hanging pastel balloons outside your home and an Easter decoration on your doorGoogle ‘printable Easter signage’ or make simple Easter themed signage on Canvas, a free and easy to use design platform.
- Decorate a few tables with pastel-colour tablecloths and streamers.
- Make your home extra pretty with bunches of tulips, arranged in big white milk jugs
- A generic crepe paper lantern can become an Easter bunny head with the addition of craft paper ears, eyes, and whiskers, plus pom-poms for the nose and eyes.
- Paint hard-boiled eggs for easy Easter decorations, or you could even decorate with temporary tattoos